Conagra Foods - Review about Marie Callenders Very Berry Blackberry Pie from Yalaha, Florida
Purchased a Marie Callendar berry pie at Publix store in Leesburg, Fl.Baked to directions and was having it for dessert.
Half through it I chewed down and crunched on a pit (see photo). I was extremely upset since I have dental implants and last year broke a tooth. To replace It cost $3,300. I avoid nuts or any foods that might crack or break my teeth.
Called Marie Callendar and explained the situation. I was told some one from costumer division would contact me. Instead I received a form letter that had nothing to do with my problem. It stated that they were sorry I had a bad experience in one of their restaurants????
Called again and received another form letter saying they were sorry I had a problem with a ConAgra product.
I wonder what the response would be if my tooth was destroyed by a chetty pit in the pie?I am very dissapointed in such a matter of fact reply from such a large corporation.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Marie Callenders Very Berry Blackberry Pie
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I purchased this product from Wal-Mart 7/30/2016 ..got it home and gave one to my grand daughter...she said that she have chips of chocolate in her pudding ..and it taste..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."
- "I HAVE USED FROM YOU FLOWERS 3 TIMES. THE 1ST TIME I SENT 3 PLANTS TO TN. I SPLIT THE DIFFERENCE ON BEING SATISFIED SINCE 1 OF THE..."
- " Last week my KitchenAid (owned by Whirlpool) microwave oven ceased to function. It is a high end appliance with a retail cost in the neighborhood of $550. I investigated the..."
- "So I have submitted a receipt from door dash online that states what I have ordered. When I got my food it was the complete opposite. I ordered a mac..."