Conagra Foods - Review about Marie Callenders Very Berry Blackberry Pie from Yalaha, Florida

Purchased a Marie Callendar berry pie at Publix store in Leesburg, Fl.Baked to directions and was having it for dessert.

Half through it I chewed down and crunched on a pit (see photo). I was extremely upset since I have dental implants and last year broke a tooth. To replace It cost $3,300. I avoid nuts or any foods that might crack or break my teeth.

Called Marie Callendar and explained the situation. I was told some one from costumer division would contact me. Instead I received a form letter that had nothing to do with my problem. It stated that they were sorry I had a bad experience in one of their restaurants????

Called again and received another form letter saying they were sorry I had a problem with a ConAgra product.

I wonder what the response would be if my tooth was destroyed by a chetty pit in the pie?I am very dissapointed in such a matter of fact reply from such a large corporation.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Marie Callenders Very Berry Blackberry Pie
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #815628

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conagra Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.