Conagra Foods - Review about Bertolli Classic Meal from Cleveland, Ohio
As I was cooking Bertollli shrimp asparagus & penne, I noticed something large and brown.As I stirred it, I saw that it was cardboard!
A few pieces of a box is in my food! I called *** Agra Foods which is the company listed on the bag. It is after hours, so I will call again in the morning. I am shocked!
I have been trying different bertolli frozen pasta meals for 2 months, and I love them!
Please do a better job with quality control.This is unacceptable.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Bertolli Classic Meal
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a gronk monster for 1 i wanted to try it for 2 new england my team i f**ks with gronk but i opened the drink took a sip..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "I ordered a pair of Super Timberland's as a gift for a friend. The items were received promptyly, however when the recipient received the gift the boots had been worn..."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "I purchased an Apex TT. Before I even picked up the trailer the dealership had to replace the overhead awning because it was broken. I've been on 2 local trips...."
- "He is a good talker! BEWARE.. He takes your money, does crappy work, doesnt come on job site, and when he gets 75% or more of the money he..."
- "On Oct. 29, I ate at Bob Evans St. Clairsville. The plate had old dried up food on it and the turkey had a little bitter taste to it. I..."