Yalaha, Florida
Featured Not resolved
1.3

Purchased a Marie Callendar berry pie at Publix store in Leesburg, Fl.Baked to directions and was having it for dessert.

Half through it I chewed down and crunched on a pit (see photo). I was extremely upset since I have dental implants and last year broke a tooth. To replace It cost $3,300. I avoid nuts or any foods that might crack or break my teeth.

Called Marie Callendar and explained the situation. I was told some one from costumer division would contact me. Instead I received a form letter that had nothing to do with my problem. It stated that they were sorry I had a bad experience in one of their restaurants????

Called again and received another form letter saying they were sorry I had a problem with a ConAgra product.

I wonder what the response would be if my tooth was destroyed by a chetty pit in the pie?I am very dissapointed in such a matter of fact reply from such a large corporation.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of marie callenders very berry blackberry pie from ConAgra Foods and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants ConAgra Foods to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ConAgra Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ConAgra Foods?

Comments