Conagra Foods Banquet Chicken Review from Bellevue, Washington
Boyght a box of chicken from this co.....What a Rip off only 5 pieces were in the box ..3 Brest 2 small legs NEVER AGAIN WILL I SPEND OUR HARD WORKING MONEY W THIS CO. AGAIN...IM CALLING THE NUMB ON THE BOX TO SEE WHAT EXCUSE THEY BOUT TO HAVE..IM TRYING TO FEED MY KIDS.I WOULD HAD BN BETTER OFF GOING TO KFC ....U GOT ME ONCE BUT NEVER AGAIN....POOR SERVICE
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I opened a tin of Hunt;s Spaghetti sauce this evening and there was a very large, sharp bone in the tin. I have pictures if you need them. It was..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I wish I could get off AARP's mailing list, they occupy the top of my junk mail sender list. They have begun employing a new and rather unscrupulous tactic, in..."
- "RANT...1000.......I KNOW YOU KNEW THIS DAY WAS COMMING?............WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND!! ***!!!! HOW THE *** YOU GONNA POST MY 20 YEAR OLD CRIMINAL RECORD ON LINE ...MAKE UP FAKE..."
- "The worst builder ever we're at seven months after closing every room has spackle on every wall these warranty representatives there like used car salesman they will come out promise..."
- "The Grilled Chicken Melt comes described as "Enjoy a 100% Chicken breast covered with a fire-roasted blend of poblano peppers, onions and red peppers. A slice of smooth and mild..."
- "As of this writing, still no response from National Seating and Mobility in regards to my motorized wheelchair repairs. It's becoming unsafe to operate. Since April/May, I have asked them..."