Product: Conagra Foods Banquet Chicken Clear all filters (0 of 19 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Conagra Foods - Awful

Bought the “big box” at BJ’s and was shocked to find 5 pieces of chicken. All thighs. The coating was so fatty, it was inedible and there was almost no actual chicken underneath. We will never buy this junk again. It should be illegal to sell this garbage as food.

Conagra Foods - Original Crispy chicken

This whatever it is, being returned tomorrow. Didn't smell like chicken while cooking. Finished product didn't taste like chicken. What happened to this product. Use to be a tasty quick meal.
Reply to reviews
I bought a box of your chicken and was amazed at how it had changed. It was awful. The tiny little bit of chicken that was under the massive breading was fatty and gross. The box I got had all thighs, nothing else. I will not be buying your chicken again. I used to...

Conagra Foods - Not Happy

I bought box of Original Crispy Fried Chicken for $8.50 at the local Dollar Genral Store.To get home to cook for my family and to open the box and itt only having 4 pieces in it.2 legs and 2 breast.On the front of the box it said Net WT (1LB 13OZ)There was noway those 4 pieces weighed that.I am NOT HAPPY, Tamala Pyle
Reply to reviews
Attention Customer Service Department : July 18, 2018 I recently purchased this product and was very disappointed in the quality of them. The inside meat was very sparse when I bit into it. There were little chicken pieces on side of the breading but not much meat in...
2.3
Show

Conagra Foods - *** chicken !!

Instead of you always responding about how sorry you are Con-Agra why dont you just fix it
Show

Conagra Foods - Worst chicken ever!!!!!!!

I have not gotten a box of banquet chicken in a while , so i pick up a box of banquet while shopping at walmart. Big mistake , now i remember why, the worst ckicken ever, no drum sticks ever, So if i want real chicken will go to KFC.!!!!!!!

Conagra Foods - Banquet Chicken Review

My kids have always loved your chicken but I admit I did stop buying it for several years due to very fatty meat. Today I decided to buy a box to surprise them an to MY surprise 3 pieces of chicken for $9????? Are you kidding me? I don't even have enough to feed my family!! It's us consumers that help your company to continue to grow and this is what we get in return? I will never buy ANY Banquet rip off product again and I will pass on the word of my recent purchase!

Conagra Foods Banquet Chicken Review

Banquet chicken is still gross. They changed it last year and I thought they would change it back so I tried it again. Overpowering pepper flavor, probably trying to hide something. Won't try it again. You would have thought that they'd miss former weekly buyers, I guess not.

Conagra Foods Banquet Chicken Review

Bought a box of Banquet Fried Chicken at Big Lots. The chicken tasted funny. The box shows a breast on it, but there were 2 thighs and 4 drumsticks. There were chunks of fat and a whole lot of breading. Someone changed the recipe because it had a weird taste. We wont buy it again.
Additional Fees