Guess they changed the coating on the Banquet fried chicken - family frozen box of mixed chicken, but there and no thighs or wings, mainly only *** and 2 legs. How is that qualify as mixed chicken. If you want to sell it by the piece, at least put that on the box, so consumers know what they are getting, and they have a choice to get the pieces they want.

New coating is horrible, like eating fake chicken. Before the family box, tasted close to home-made, and was great. now it is not. will not ever by this again, now. Yuck.

Please change the chicken coating back to the way it was or I think you are going to lose a lot of business.

Product or Service Mentioned: Conagra Foods Banquet Chicken.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jun 11, 2016.

Comments

***

I ATE AT COMMENT HOLDERS HOUSE AND THE BANQUET WHATEVER IT IS SUCKED...90% OF THE *** WAS UN-EATABLE!!!!!

NASTY, & WASTE OF MONEY..I QUESTION IF IT IS EVEN CHICKEN??

Banquet is horrible!!!nevwr again

Is Conagra doing anything about this ??? It is awful !!!!

I ate this since a child introduced to my family now do not buy anymore please bring back original recipe

#1520292

Made me very sick. I'm 47yrs old and it's really the worst thing I've ever eaten in my life.

I wouldn't eat it if my life depended on it. Something needs to be done about this. I'm so upset.

Money down the toilet. Literally...

This new recipe sucks!! Tastes terrible.

Go back to the original recipe. We won't be buying any more unless it changes.

Banquet chicken was always a cheap way to feed the family. It just seems that lately - maybe for about the last 5 years - that the quality and quantity of the actual chicken meat has really decreased.

But especially, the breading has gone on a downer. It tastes more like soy than an actual flour.

Anyone else? I stopped buying it.

Please bring back the original Banquet fried chicken recipe. The new one tastes like raw corn meal.

I use to love it now its just plain nasty. Please change it back or make an original and new option so people with taste buds can buy the original recipe.

Used to be the best chicken ever over kfc even! Talked my husband into trying my childhood favorite (he was skeptical) it was awful! So disappointing

to Anonymous #1404590

That's so not okay! If you are dealing with someone else Who is also skeptical you have no way to be right unless Banquet fried chix is original!

I just had a similar situation!! Not so good

www.ebay.com/usr/cookiescollectibles

Worst I ever had! Will never buy banquet chicken again

I so agree.its gone to the worse tasting chicken I've ever had.wished they would go back to the original.guess im going to quit buying this *** they call fried chicken now.

Arab, Alabama, United States #1282438

I agree with this 100%. Terrible new recipe.

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1271261

This is like processed/chopped chicken goop that they left some of the bones in. It's nasty.

I am completely disappointed. I thought I got a bad box that contained pieces that were supposed to thrown out, until I searched online. The picture on the box is now BLATANT FALSE ADVERTISING!!! The processed *** IN the box doesn't look ANYTHING like the picture ON the box!

I ate one unidentifiable glob and the rest is going to the dump.

Horrible! False Advertising!!!

Miami, Florida, United States #1267182

I agree! Its totally disgusting!

I loved it..i use to keep a few boxes in the freezer for those days where i needed to cheat to make a quick meal anf didnt want to take the time to fry myself...i first tried the new chicken thinking i had a bad box...then i tried it again and i was like..well maybe i didnt cook it long enough..and now this box i just couldnt take it...thats how i ended up here; doing a google search about any changes...and what do you know a bunch of other angry consumers such a myself...at first i didnt mind the price of the chicken for about 5. Piece..i bought it for thr convenience factor.

.now it priced high..about about 5 pieces AND its nasty!!!!!! Now we have a problem...they need to be told....

Denver, Colorado, United States #1266964

I agree that this "new" version is terrible.

I only bought this product 2 or 3 times a year as a "guilty pleasure". Not the healthiest chicken, but delicious.

Now, it's terrible. I don't want to be wasteful and throw the remainder in the bin, but I don't think I can eat it.

I'm considering calling the company and tweeting them as well.

They should be ashamed of themselves for ruining a time-tested product.

Cranston, Rhode Island, United States #1265057