Conagra Foods - Banquet Chicken, frozen chicken

What is banquet chicken doing?I never expected it.

Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price i paid for what i got now. Four brest and the box said for five pieces. What is wrong with this company?

10.99 for the box. What happend to the wings, legs, and thighs? I'am not spending that much on this any more for what we get. I see it as a rip off.

Am i happy *** no! I wont need a refund as i will not buy their product any more unless they put these back in the box and leave the price the same. What you see here is four breast.

No legs, wings, or thighs.People need to pay attention to what they buy i've learned my lesson here.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Not as described
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Conagra Foods Banquet Fried Chicken
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #810368 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Conagra Foods? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 28 #1219413

I agree 100 percent. All I get is 4 breast for 10.99. I am so disappointed in this product now. I used to love it. Not anymore.

1 0 Reply

Jul 09 #1183205 Lansing, Michigan

Worst chicken we ever had, no *** and unidentifiable mushy pieces, fed it to the feral cats. Won't by again, Banquet what the ***? :(

1 0 Reply

Mar 27 #1134943

Yup they changed the chicken late last year, when it started coming in bags. Terrible. And I can't find the Banquet fried chicken meals anywhere anymore. The chicken also tastes different and is much more "goopy" than crispy, even in an oven. Hopefully profits take a nosedive and they return the chicken to its old form.

5 0 Reply

Apr 03 #1138763

We just threw away ours. Took a *** and it was horrible. Gooey, soggy mess. Doesn't even taste like chicken anymore. We used to buy it a lot....I will not buy it anymore. Wasted 10 bucks and we are all still hungry!!!!

0 1 Reply

Mar 23 #1132796

Just happened to me too.Found your comment looking for there complaints dept

1 1 Reply

Mar 19 #1130170

I would have been thrilled to get all breast meat as opposed to wings, thighs or drums... breast is the highest quality of chicken meat.

1 5 Reply

Mar 17 #1128885

That is a very low grade product anyway. Surprised it cost as much as that though.

6 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Conagra Foods. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Conagra Foods.
Filing a new complaint about