Featured Not resolved

What is banquet chicken doing?I never expected it.

Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price i paid for what i got now. Four brest and the box said for five pieces. What is wrong with this company?

10.99 for the box. What happend to the wings, legs, and thighs? I'am not spending that much on this any more for what we get. I see it as a rip off.

Am i happy *** no! I wont need a refund as i will not buy their product any more unless they put these back in the box and leave the price the same. What you see here is four breast.

No legs, wings, or thighs.People need to pay attention to what they buy i've learned my lesson here.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of conagra foods banquet fried chicken from ConAgra Foods and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $11 and wants ConAgra Foods to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by ConAgra Foods for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with ConAgra Foods?

Comments

Columbia, Maryland, United States #1342068

I was very disappointed when I recently purchased a box of your Banquet Chicken and to my surprise, there were only four (4) pieces of chicken in the box.I paid $9.49 for four pieces of chicken.

I am trying to understand how you can increase your price and give us less. There were usually at least 7-10 pieces when I purchased this chicken before and the cost was less. And to make matters worst, the chicken does not taste as good as it has in the past.

Very disappointed.I used to love your chicken.

I will never understand how anyone can eat this cr@p!

Arvada, Colorado, United States #1284867

Sooooo disappointed. Bigger box and only 4 pieces. NO LEGS, which is the only piece I like.

I noticed the same think I'm going to return my box and never purchase this *** again

Richfield Springs, New York, United States #1263517

I agree they ruined it. But 4 *** are better than the 3 I got.

Farmington, Maine, United States #1260601

Bought a box of chicken.I did not get wing, legs, breast and thighs.

I got 4 pieces of chicken. I was not able to identify any of the pieces.

Is that what I can expect.I am disappointed.

Sterling Heights, Michigan, United States #1253777

Had the same experience with Banquet chicken.Just horrible.

This is not the chicken I used to buy when I was younger. The chicken LOOKED AND TASTED HORRIBLE, in addition to the box containing only four breast pieces, no wings, thighs or drumsticks.

This chicken used to taste awesome, they ruined a great product.

The coating used is more doesn't even look like chicken skin.Why have you ruined a childhood memory?!

Sorento, Illinois, United States #1246278

Why have stop chicken leg and thighs and corn

Carson, Washington, United States #1235646

EWWWWW,

Horrible, been years since we have had it, saw it in the freezer section, and even with the very high price and needing an easy dinner tonight, we purchased a box. We will never purchase it again, they downsized the amount of pieces, no white meat, if you could find meat under all the yucky thick coating anyway.

darn shame, I need a few easy meals nowadays, but Banquet meals will never be in our grocery cart.

Lincoln, Nebraska, United States #1231054

The new coating is terrible! We loved Banquet Chicken.......but they ruined it!