I opened a tin of Hunt;s Spaghetti sauce this evening and there was a very large, sharp bone in the tin. I have pictures if you need them. It was pretty disgusting even tho' I like the sauce. I don't have a hundred words to describe it but I reckon I've stated it pretty succinctly. There was a big, honkin' bone in the sauce. I'm searching for 36 more words and I have photos if you wish to see them. Yah I failed your hundred word minimum but I am writing a lot of jibber jabber to make it up.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Pasta suace
What I disliked
- Finding a bone in said past sauce
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Hunts Pasta Sauce
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Only ordered one item from the company original soe gear and have to say i love what i got. Ordered theyre wallet that they sekl to try out the products..."
- "Purchased these green beans a day ago. I don't know what is in it but it is nasty. I would like to be contacted about this. I don't know if..."
- " Frank's Auto Credit is a Family Owned and Operated, Independent Buy-Here Pay-Here Dealer that was established in 1995 by Frank M. Lynch. For nearly 20 Years Frank's Auto Credit..."
- "I sent back my cream and poured the unused product into plastic container and it melted the bottom out of the container. After it was sitting in my cupboard in..."
- "Note: Not a Canadian company in spite of the mis-leading company name! Production is in Indiana and Sales is based in Chicago. After several difficult telephone conversations with various staff..."
- "I am more beautiful than these bimbo spoiled celebrities You hav 'nt seen every women in the world I am very beautiful and you act as if these are the only beautiful women..."